CRIME

Atlantic Seafood Market in Lanham damaged in early morning fire

Comment
Decrease Increase Text size

A seafood restaurant and market was damaged in a fire early Saturday morning in Lanham, officials say.

Prince George's County Fire spokesperson Mark Brady says that the exhaust system at Atlantic Seafood Market at 8333 Annapolis Road caught fire. The blaze spread to the roof.

It took firefighters about 30 minutes to contain the fire. No one was injured.

The cause of and monetary loss due to the fire are still being determined.

Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.

Recommended For You
comments powered by Disqus