Baby dies after choking on screw in Centerville
A 1-year-old baby died Wednesday after the infant choked on a screw.
The incident occurred just before 1 p.m. in the 5100 block of Woodmere Drive in Centerville, Va. Residents of the apartment coplex on Woodmere Court said they heard screams.
Emergency responders rushed the child to a nearby hospital where it was pronounced dead. The medical examiner will determine cause of death, but police have ruled it an accident.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
ABC7 News has your backstage ticket to the Dancing With The Stars Finale! Join ABC7's Cynne Simpson from Hollywood for all the excitement Monday and Tuesday on ABC7 News At 5 and 11. Click here for all the latest news leading up to the crowning of the Dancing With The Stars champ!
TBD Blogs What you need to read
The Market Report
@TBD On Foot
Best of TBD In case you missed it
Films set here tend to center around certain professions — politics, law, journalism and secret intelligence.