Fire at Prince George's county landfill
A landfill in Prince George’s county caught fire Friday night. Prince George’s county Fire Dispatch confirmed the fire at Brown Station Road and Brooklane in Upper Marlboro.
It said the fire had been entirely knocked down but that the smouldering scene was being soaked well with water and units remain in place early Saturday morning.
PG Fire/EMS said no injuries were incurred and that only a dozier had been damaged.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
Now you can get customized weather right down to your street! Plan your day and week ahead with ABC7's Interactive 7-day forecast!
TBD Blogs What you need to read
The Market Report
@TBD On Foot
Best of TBD In case you missed it
Here's a visual look at the eight most delicious, disgusting meals in the country.