Three people suffer apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in Springfield
Three people in Springfield have been taken to a hospital for apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.
Fire crews are on the scene at 6640 General Green Way, ventilating the building.
The patients were conscious and breathing when they were transported, says Fairfax County Fire and Rescue Spokesperson Dan Schmidt
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
Now you can get customized weather right down to your street! Plan your day and week ahead with ABC7's Interactive 7-day forecast!
TBD Blogs What you need to read
The Market Report
@TBD On Foot
Best of TBD In case you missed it
Here's a visual look at the eight most delicious, disgusting meals in the country.