11 hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak in Rockville
A faulty water heater is being blamed for a carbon monoxide leak that sent 11 people, including three children, to the hospital.
It happened around 1 a.m. Tuesday in the 1200 block of First Street in Rockville.
Montgomery County Fire and EMS reports the entire building was evacuated, including about 15 to 20 people.
The victims are being treated at a local hospital with a hyperbaric chamber.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
Now you can get customized weather right down to your street! Plan your day and week ahead with ABC7's Interactive 7-day forecast!
TBD Blogs What you need to read
The Market Report
@TBD On Foot
Best of TBD In case you missed it
Here's a visual look at the eight most delicious, disgusting meals in the country.