Baltimore G & E subcontractor electrocuted in Lothian, Md.
A subcontractor for Baltimore Gas and Electric was killed Wednesday in Lothian, Md., while working on electrical lines.
The victim was electrocuted in the 400 block of W. Bay Front Road.
Anne Arundel Fire Spokesperson Lt. Keith Hamilton says the 39-year-old subcontractor was employed by Elliot Electrical.
The worker was 30 to 35 feet off the ground working to repair or replace electrical lines when he came in contact with live wires and was electrocuted.
The worker was wearing a harness and was hanging from the harness after the electrocution.
A co-worker began CPR which Anne Arundel Fire and Rescue crews continued once they arrived. He was later pronounced dead at the scene.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
Now you can get customized weather right down to your street! Plan your day and week ahead with ABC7's Interactive 7-day forecast!
TBD Blogs What you need to read
The Market Report
@TBD On Foot
Best of TBD In case you missed it
Here's a visual look at the eight most delicious, disgusting meals in the country.