MARYLAND

Oxon Hill apartment catches fire

Comment
Decrease Increase Text size

A fire that broke out at an apartment building in Oxon Hill Tuesday was quickly put out by firefighters.

(Photo: Courtesy Prince George's Fire Department)

The fire, Southview Apartment Complex, had spread to the attic of the complex but was put out in about 12 minutes. Two people were evaluated on the scene for injuries but didn’t need hospitalization.

Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.

Recommended For You
comments powered by Disqus