George Washington dorm evacuated for high carbon monoxide
A George Washington University dorm has been evacuated after high levels of carbon monoxide have been detected in the building, D.C. Fire officials say.
Firefighters were called around 10:30 p.m. to Aston Hall in the 1100 block of New Hampshire Ave NW. No illnesses have been reported.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
The Washington Capitals are gearing up for another run at their first Stanley Cup title. Here are 10 things to watch in 2011-12.
TBD Blogs What you need to read
The Market Report
@TBD On Foot
Best of TBD In case you missed it
Dan Snyder's house and 9 other frustrating D.C. locations.