Man electrocuted in Centreville
A man in Centreville was electrocuted after the ladder he was moving came into contact with power lines.
The 35-year-old victim from Sprngfield was not identified.
Authorities said he was found at about 1 p.m. in the 14400 block of Tracy Schar Lane. The victim was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
For all the breaking stories happening in your neighborhood and developing stories happening around the world, join Leon Harris and Alison Starling weeknights on ABC7 News at 5 and 11.
TBD Blogs What you need to read
The Market Report
@TBD On Foot
Best of TBD In case you missed it
Redskins cheerleaders, councilmembers, and boxing legends all came out for the annual fundraiser.