Where in the D.C. region are you most nervous driving?
Updated: February 29, 2012 - 12:01 pm
We want to know where you feel most nervous driving in the D.C. area. Whether it's gridlock, deactivated traffic lights, weather or any other factor, hitting the roads in the nation's capital can sometimes be a hair-raising task.
This is a collaborative effort, and we want you to weigh in! Here's how to add your point to the map:
1) Right-click on this link and open it in a new window: D.C.'s Most Nerve-wracking Drive
2) Click the red "EDIT" button on the left side of the page.
3) On the map, itself, use the Zoom In/Zoom Out bar to zero in on your spot.
4) In the top left corner of the map, click the button that looks like an upside-down teardrop and drag the marker to where you want to place it on the map. Click to confirm the placemark.
5) The map will prompt you to enter a description. You can simply tell us which intersection it is or you can explain why. Be as short or as long as you want!
6) Click "OK," then "SAVE" on the left side of the screen. Your placemark has been saved and will appear in the map above! Thanks for participating.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
For all the breaking stories happening in your neighborhood and developing stories happening around the world, join Leon Harris and Alison Starling weeknights on ABC7 News at 5 and 11.
TBD Blogs What you need to read
@TBD On Foot
Best of TBD In case you missed it
Hey, no city's perfect!