Marlo Furniture catches fire in Rockville

Decrease Increase Text size

Two firefighters were taken to the hospital after they were injured in a Rockville fire.

Montgomery County fire crews were called to the Marlo Furniture building, located at 725 Rockville Pike, Wednesday evening.

When they arrived, the rear of the building was on fire, with flames coming out of near the roof.

Fire officials say 85 firefighters were called to the scene.

Both firefighters' injuries were heat-related and non life-threatening.

Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.

Recommended For You
comments powered by Disqus