MARYLAND

Riverdale carbon monoxide poisoning victim dies

Comment
Decrease Increase Text size

A person has been killed by carbon monoxide poisoning in a Prince George's County home, officials say.

Prince George's County Fire officials said in a tweet that the victim was found dead at a home in the 5700 block of 45th Avenue in Riverdale.

ABC7 News is sending a crew to the scene. Check back for updates.

Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.

Recommended For You
comments powered by Disqus