Riverdale carbon monoxide poisoning victim dies
A person has been killed by carbon monoxide poisoning in a Prince George's County home, officials say.
Prince George's County Fire officials said in a tweet that the victim was found dead at a home in the 5700 block of 45th Avenue in Riverdale.
ABC7 News is sending a crew to the scene. Check back for updates.
Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
"Katie" premieres September 10th at 4pm on ABC7 followed by Leon Harris and Alison Starling on ABC7 News at 5. Click here to find out more about "Katie!"