Kensington preschoolers stung outside of school
Twelve pre-schoolers were stung several times by bees while they were outside their school during a routine fire drill.
ABC7 has learned that there were 12 2-year-olds that were participating in the fire drill outside of Temple Emanuel Religious School in Kensington, Maryland, when they stumbled upon the hive of yellow jackets.
Along with the children, three adult staff members were also stung. All affected were transported to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. There is no indication that anyone was allergic to bee stings.
The school had no comment.
Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.