Worker electrocuted at Arlington construction site
A worker was electrocuted Wednesday at a construction site in Arlington.
The victim, who was in his 20s, was working on an electrical panel inside a closet at a site in the 2200 block of North Pershing Drive.
OSHA will investigate the fatality.
Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
"Katie" premieres September 10th at 4pm on ABC7 followed by Leon Harris and Alison Starling on ABC7 News at 5. Click here to find out more about "Katie!"