Three hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning in Laurel
Three people are hospitalized after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning.
Howard County Fire crews found a running generator inside the home in the 9700 block of Brevard Street in North Laurel, where a man and two other residents were discovered just before 4:45 a.m. Tuesday.
Officials say the man was transported to the hospital in critical life-threatening condition, and the other two in serious condition.
Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
"Katie" weekdays at 4pm on ABC7 followed by Leon Harris and Alison Starling on ABC7 News at 5. Click here to find out more about "Katie!"