D.C.

Carbon monoxide leaves two ill in northwest

Comment
Decrease Increase Text size

Two people were taken to the hospital after a report of possible carbon monoxide poisoning in northwest, D.C.

D.C. Fire and EMS responded to the report at 7:50 Thursday morning at 921 Ingraham Street northwest. Spokesperson Chief Brian Lee said the two patients are in stable condition, but were taken to a local hospital for evaluation.

Lee said his crews are on scene trying to determine the cause of the incident.

Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.

Recommended For You
comments powered by Disqus