Landover warehouse fire seriously burns employee
An employee at a taxicab maintenance facility in Landover suffered serious burn injuries Monday when the warehouse caught fire, fire officials say.
The fire broke out inside a one-story commercial repair facility at 8316 Ardwick Ardmore Road in Landover at about 2:45.
The burn victim has been taken to an area burn unit for treatment. Police say he suffered burns to his hands and his face, but that his injuries aren't life threatening.
Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
"Katie" weekdays at 4pm on ABC7 followed by Leon Harris and Alison Starling on ABC7 News at 5. Click here to find out more about "Katie!"