George White killed in Prince George's County fire
A 77-year-old man who was injured in a Prince George's County fire on Friday has died.
Prince George's County fire officials report that George White died early Saturday. He was injured in a fire Friday night in the 5900 black of Rayburn Drive.
Authorities say the fire was caused after clothing touched a space heater.
Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
"Katie" weekdays at 4pm on ABC7 followed by Leon Harris and Alison Starling on ABC7 News at 5. Click here to find out more about "Katie!"