Inside Washington - March 10, 2013
ABC7’s Gordon Peterson moderates Inside Washington, with panelists in Washington: Colbert King, The Washington Post; Nina Totenberg, National Public Radio; Lois Romano, Politico contributor; Charles Krauthammer, syndicated columnist in a discussion of these topics:
- President Obama tries to break the ice with Republicans by breaking bread
- Meanwhile, as Washington braces for spending cuts, the economy soars and the unemployment rate goes down
- The Rand Paul for-real filibuster and the administration policy on drones
- Osama Bin Laden’s son-in-law held for trial in New York. Why not at Guantanamo?
- Following new UN sanctions, ugly threats from North Korea
- Chavez is dead. What lies ahead for oil-rich Venezuela?
- New TSA rules on what you can carry on board the airplane--dump the shampoo, but your nine-iron’s OK, your pocket knife, too.
Inside Washington can be seen on NewsChannel 8 on Saturday at 7 p.m., and on ABC7 WJLA-TV on Sunday at 9 a.m.
Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.