Inside Washington - March 3, 2013
March 3, 2013 - 09:28 am
Decrease Increase Text size
On this week's edition of Inside Washington with Gordon Peterson, Colbert King, Nina Totenberg, Mark Shields and Charles Krauthammer:
- Playing the sequester games and waiting for the fallout.
- The Supreme Court and renewal of the 1965 Voting Rights Act. Does it perpetuate “racial entitlement.”
- The Obama administration tells the Court that California’s same-sex marriage ban violates the Constitution’s guarantee of equal protection.
- The Obama administration steps into the civil war in Syria. Is it too little too late?
- For the first time in centuries, a Pope walks off the job.
Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.
Short URL: http://wj.la/ZZ7i9L
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Latest VideosWatch videos from ABC7, NewsChannel 8 and more
Only On 7
"Katie" weekdays at 4pm on ABC7 followed by Leon Harris and Alison Starling on ABC7 News at 5. Click here to find out more about "Katie!"