Public Safety Communications Center in Montgomery County evacuated
The Public Safety Communications Center in Montgomery County was evacuated Thursday afternoon due to carbon monoxide in the building.
Dispatchers were moved to an alternative facility. No one was injured because of the leak. And there was no affect on 911 services in the county.
Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
"Katie" weekdays at 4pm on ABC7 followed by Leon Harris and Alison Starling on ABC7 News at 5. Click here to find out more about "Katie!"