Toxic dog treats found in Logan Circle neighborhood not confirmed
The Washington Humane Society said Monday that they can't confirm that toxic dog treats were found in the Logan Circle community or that a dog was sickened by the alleged poison.
A community listserv says it appears the toxic substance was stuffed into pill pockets, those meaty treats hollowed out so owners can put medication inside.
Would you like to contribute to this story? Join the discussion.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
"Katie" weekdays at 4pm on ABC7 followed by Leon Harris and Alison Starling on ABC7 News at 5. Click here to find out more about "Katie!"