MARYLAND

Lanham fire displaces two adults, three cats

The early morning fire caused about $100,000 in damage. Photo: Paul Hawkins
Decrease Increase Text size

Two adults and three cats have been displaced after an early morning house fire in Prince George's County.

Investigators believe the fire at the two-story Lanham home on Woodstream Drive was caused by an electrical malfunction inside the garage. Flames extended into the house before being extinguished by firefighters.

The fire was reported at 7:15 a.m.

There were no injuries, and the damage is estimated to be around $100,000.

Recommended For You