Massive fire destroys Rockville business
(WJLA) - It took about 150 firefighters to battle the flames at a cabinetry business in Montgomery County. The fire erupted Monday morning on Taft Street in Rockville.
The business owner told ABC7 the building has lots of wood and flammable materials inside.
"There are auto shops and paint shops and wood shops," said Pete Piringer, Montgomery County Fire Spokesperson. "So there are a lot of flammable materials and certainly that proved to be the case."
There's no official word on what sparked the fire.