Police identify suspect linked to seven Maryland bank robberies in two weeks
ANNE ARUNDEL COUNTY, Md. (WJLA) - Authorities are searching for a man being charged with a series of bank robberies in the Anne Arundel County and Baltimore areas in Maryland.
Tony Derrell Bunch, 31, is accused of robbing seven banks between March 24 and April 7, as follows:
• Wells Fargo – 8522 Liberty Road, Randallstown, Md. on April 7
• Bay Bank – 2637 Annapolis Road, Hanover, Md. on April 4
• Wells Fargo – 8210 Gateway Overlook Dr., Elkridge, Md. on April 4
• Wells Fargo – 582 Fredrick Road, Catonsville, Md. on April 3
• Wells Fargo – 1726 East Northern Parkway, Baltimore, Md. on March 28
• Wells Fargo – 6309 York Road, in Baltimore, Md. on March 25
• Wells Fargo – 860 North Rolling Road in Catonsville, Md. on March 24
In each of the robberies, the suspect, whose description matches Bunch's, presented notes to the tellers and demanded money, stating he had a weapon.
Police are offering a reward of up to $3,000 for information leading to Bunch’s arrest.
Anyone who thinks they may have information about Bunch or the robberies is asked to call the Baltimore FBI at 410-265-8080.
More surveillance photos are available on the FBI's website.