Salmon Roasted with Sweet Mustard & Herbs
1 side (approx. 2.5/3 lbs) salmon filet- skin and bones removed
¼ cup Dijon mustard (smooth)
¼ cup whole grain mustard
1/3 cup light brown sugar
½ cup chopped FRESH herbs: curly parsley, mint, rosemary, marjoram, and thyme
1 lemon, zested (save juice for other purposes)
Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
1. Trim any fat from salmon and pat dry. Set aside or refrigerate.
2. Mix all remaining ingredients.
3. Spread mixture over salmon and place on sheet pan lined with parchment.
4. Place in 400 degree oven for 12-15 minutes. Serve medium rare, preferably, garnished with chopped chive.
5. Suggested accompaniments: fresh sliced lemon, roasted potatoes, and broiled tomatoes.