Rockville Pike apartment complex evacuated for carbon monoxide levels
ROCKVILLE, Md. (AP) - Montgomery County firefighters evacuated an apartment building due to high carbon monoxide levels on several floors, but no one was injured.
Fire department spokesman Pete Piringer says the 17-story Forum Apartments were evacuated early Tuesday morning. The building is located in the 11800-block of Rockville Pike. Residents were allowed to return by about 9 a.m.
Medics sere sent to the scene to evaluate residents, and firefighters checked apartments at the complex.