A big warm-up heading our way!
- Increasing clouds with isolated showers possible overnight.
- Temperatures: 60s falling into the upper 40s and middle 50s
- Wind: West to South 5-10 mph
- Partly cloudy, breezy, and much warmer with a 30% chance of showers.
- Highs: Lower to middle 80s
- Wind: SSW 5-15 mph
- Partly sunny and warm with a 30% chance of an afternoon t'storm.
- Highs: Around 80 degrees
- Wind: W 5-10 mph
Climbing temperatures through the rest of the week.
A warm front will move through the area later this evening. It is significant because it will open the door to the longest stretch of above average temperatures we have seen in quite a while. Later in the week, a cold front will approach the region. Right now, it is not expected to completely pass through the mid-Atlantic. This is not an uncommon weather feature in late spring and summer. The result will be several seasonably warm days but days with daily chances for afternoon and evening showers and thunderstorms.