Warm and Humid and thunderstorms before the weekend
- Partly Cloudy, Humid, Patchy Fog again late
- Lows: 63-69
- Wind: S-SW Light
- Becoming Sunny and Quite Warm again, Chance evening thunderstorms
- Highs: 83-88
- Rain: 40% Chance T'storms Late
- Partly Cloudy, Warm, PM T'storms
- Highs: Near 85
- Rain: 70% Chance PM T'storms
A summery day. Check out Alex's great blog on the tornadoes and how to help.
Another day of severe thunderstorms, but nothing like yesterday The GOES satellite shows many storms over the Midwest and south today.
Tomorrow the weakening, but still powerful system that triggered the terrible tornado in Moore, OK yesterday will move into the Ohio Valley where there is a risk of severe weather.
By late Thursday, the cold front with the storm will sweep across our area, likely leading to some Thursday afternoon thunderstorms. The plus is that much drier, cooler air will be with us for the holiday weekend and sunshine and 70s I think is in store for 3 days.