Absolutely delightful late July weather!
- Partly cloudy and cool.... yes, cool in late July.
- Lows: Upper 50s to lower 60s
- Wind: NNE 5-10 mph
- Mostly sunny and pleasant.
- Highs: Lower to middle 80s
- Wind: North becoming WSW 5-10 mph
- Partly sunny, warm, and more humid with a 30% chance of PM showers and storms.
- Highs: Middle 80s
- Wind: S 5-10 mph
High pressure building into the area made for an absolutely beautiful, wonderful, comfortable and delightful late July day. Tonight will be just as enjoyable...in fact, it will be unseasonably cool with a few clouds. Another beautiful day is forecast for tomorrow with sunshine, low humidity and highs in the lower to middle 80s. Over the weekend, as the high pressure moves away, humidity levels will increase and scattered afternoon and evening showers and thunderstorms will be possible.
On Sunday, as a cold front approaches and interacts with an increasing humid air mass, showers and thunderstorms will become likely. As far as sunshine is concerned, skies will be partly cloudy for a good stretch of Saturday but on Sunday, any early sunshine will give way to cloudy skies that will lead to the showers and thunderstorms.