A warm start to November, but big changes over the next few days.
- This Afternoon:
- Mostly cloudy, lingering showers possible
- Temperatures: 60s to lower 70s
- Wind: SW becoming West 10-20 G 30 mph
- Partly to mostly cloudy and cooler
- Lows: Lower to middle 50s
- Wind: N 5-10 mph
- Mix of sun and clouds, a bit breezy, seasonable
- Highs: Mid 60s
- Wind: NW 10-15 mph
It hardly feels like the first of November with temperatures that started off in the lower 70s this morning! Big changes ahead, though. A strong cold front is sliding through and will drop temperatures through the weekend. Showers chances will taper off through the afternoon, but a little rain could linger over southern MD through the evening, as the front stalls a bit.
The weekend will be mainly dry, breezy, and cooler. Clouds will build in tomorrow afternoon with seasonable highs in the mid 60s. Sunday will be even cooler, with highs in the mid to upper 50s with abundant sunshine.