December 31, 2013 - 08:53 AM
Text size Decrease Increase
A tranquil New Year's Eve give way to a busier start to 2014.
- This Afternoon:
- Mostly Sunny
- Wind: W 10-15
- Mostly Clear
- Wind: NW 5-10
- Mix of Sun and Clouds
- Wind: Light and Variable
- After a cloudy start, skies cleared quickly mid-morning and the rest of the last day of 2013 will see mostly sunny skies. Temperatures will reach seasonable levels in the low to mid 40s, right where we should be with an average high today of 44.
- Afternoon Forecast
- New Year's Day will be quiet, but by late Thursday, we will likely get some snow. While chances are good that it will fall, the probability of getting more than an inch is less than 30%. Best chance will be after dark on Thursday into early Friday morning.
- Probability of 1" of snow
After the snow, it will get cold for sure. The coldest air of the season is poised to invade our area on Friday and Saturday. Expect to wake up to temps in the teens Saturday morning.
- Saturday Morning Temperatures/European Computer Model WeatherBell
- There is another slight chance of rain or snow on Sunday. Hope you all had a wonderful 2013!
Short URL: http://wj.la/19E6JCn