January 21, 2014 - 11:12 PM
Text size Decrease Increase
After the snow ends, even gustier winds and colder temperatures will arrive.
- Becoming Windy and Colder
- Temperatures: Steadily Falling 2-12 degrees by morning
- Wind: N 15-25 mph Gusts to 35 mph
- Partly Cloudy, Breezy and Cold
- Highs: 14-18 degrees
- Wind: N/NW 15 -25 mph Gusts up to 30 mph
- Partly Cloudy and Cold Withe Flurries Possible
- Highs: around 20 degrees to the lower 20s
- The area of snow is slowly moving eastward towards the coast but it will take a bit longer to cross the bay.
- As the coastal low intensifies, the winds will increase in speed. Considerable blowing snow and bone-chilling wind chills will make outdoor exposure uncomfortable and dangerous. Travel will be difficult as well, especially with falling temperatures. While the final snowfall total won't be especially memorable, I think the lingering effects of the snow combined with the strong winds and severe cold will quite memorable and miserable. Be safe if you venture out late tonight or tomorrow morning
Short URL: http://wj.la/1aIIa7P