Now that the rain is gone, grab you sunglasses and enjoy a weekend filled with abundant sunshine and comfortable temperatures.
- Scattered Clouds, Cool
- Lows: 45°-52°
- Wind: Northwest 5-10 mph
- Partly Sunny and Comfortable
- Highs: near 70°
- Wind: Northwest 10-15 mph
- Partly Cloudy
- Highs: near 70°
- Wind: West 5-10 mph
On Twitter? Follow me @SteveRudinABC7 for forecast updates, cool pictures and interesting pictures.
If you have had it with the rain, you should enjoy reading this forecast. Look for scattered clouds overnight along with a very slight chance for a few sprinkles in the mountains. Lows will be in the middle 40s to lower 50s. With winds out of the northwest Saturday, highs will stay just a bit below average for this time of year. Afternoon temperatures reach around 70 degrees with a nice mix of sun and clouds.
Comfortable conditions stick around for Sunday with highs in the upper 60s and lower 70s. The trend continues into the start of the upcoming work and school week. Highs Monday and Tuesday will be in the lower 70s under mostly sunny skies.
For the latest weather headlines, stay with ABC 7 News, NewsChannel 8 and wjla.com.
**River Flood Warnings**
- Rapidan River near Culpeper, Orange and Spotsylvania until Saturday Afternoon
- South Fork of Shenandoah at Front Royal until Sunday morning
- Seneca Creek at Dawsonville affecting Montgomery Co. until Saturday morning
- Shenandoah River at Millville affecting Clarke, Warren and Jefferson until Sunday night
- Potomac River at Paw Paw until Saturday afternoon
- Potomac River at Williamsport affecting Washington and Berkeley until further notice
- Potomac River at Harpers Ferry until further notice
- Potomac River at Point of Rocks until Sunday night
- Potomac River at Little Falls affecting Montgomery, Fairfax and Loudoun until Sunday night
-Antietam Creek near Sharpsburg affecting Washington Co. until Saturday evening
- Opequon Creek near Martinsburg affecting Berkeley and Jefferson until Saturday evening
- Rappahannock River for Fredericksburg, Stafford and Spotsylvania until Saturday afternoon
- Monocacy River near Frederick until Saturday afternoon