The much anticipated warmer air finally arrives.
- AM Mist & Drizzle, Becoming Partly Sunny/Much Warmer
- Highs: 79º-89º (Warmer SW | Cooler NE)
- Wind: East to SW 6-12 mph
- Partly Cloudy/Warm/Fog & Mist
- Lows: 55º-63º
- Wind: Light
- Partly Cloudy/Warm/Humid/Spotty PM T’Shower
- Highs: Low to Middle 80s
- Wind: SW 5-10 mph
Morning clouds break for sunshine and a nice warming trend begins. Highs this afternoon should peak in the 80’s with a wide spread from southwest to northeast!
With the heat, comes a little bit of humidity and the slight chance of an afternoon shower or storm. This pattern repeats itself tomorrow with a similar forecast. The upcoming weekend looks to be a split decision. Scattered showers and a few storms look likely for Saturday and the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure. But at this point Mother’s Day looks to be dry. Have a great day!