The severe weather threat is over. Thundershowers overnight with drier air moving in tomorrow.
- Partly cloudy; isolated thunderstorms
- Lows: Upper 60s to low 70s
- Wind: SW 5-15 mph
- Partly cloudy, breezy, slight chance of a t'shower
- Highs: Mid to upper 80s
- Wind: WNW 10-20 mph
- Mostly sunny and less humid
- Highs: Upper 70s to low 80s
- Wind: WNW 5-10 mph
- We dodged the severe weather bullet today. Expect showers and a few thunderstorms overnight, but nothing severe. Check out our Live Super Doppler here.
Winds are already picking up across the area and it will remain breezy overnight and tomorrow, as the cold front slides through and ushers in drier air. As the upper level trough pivots overhead tomorrow, a stray thundershower can't be ruled out, but most of us will remain dry. The humidity will slowly fall through the day with warm highs in the mid to upper 80s. Tuesday through Thursday will be delightful with low humidity, unseasonably cool temperatures, and dry weather.