With all of the rain we've been having, why is the pollen count still so high? I'd love to see all of these storms wipe the blankety-blank dust right OFF those trees!
I hear you. My eyeballs feel like they're coated with beach sand. It's just that time of year.
"blankety-blank dust", Ha!
Translation: Mama smashing dust
I like the forecast description today...very colorful. Instead of predicting 30% chance of storms..how bout predicting 70% chance it won't rain. Therefore you can confuse 90% of your readers