• Billy K

    Aug 18, 2011 - 07:57:32 AM

    I have checked around the web on this, and I am disappointed I have not yet found anything that clearly defines exactly what the insects are. The overuse of the word "bugs" in most pieces, sounds like childrens books. One article says, gnats or mayflies. Not too scientific is all, but very interesting.

  • Aug 18, 2011 - 08:06:50 AM

    Well billy k, you research it and find it out.

  • Aug 18, 2011 - 08:08:08 AM

    get some Raid and spray them totally.

  • susie

    Aug 18, 2011 - 03:59:36 PM

    a-freakin-mazing! Nice one, guys!