• Maria van Olphen

Jan 01, 2013 - 11:08:57 AM

Reliv is an awesome and powerful food supplement like no other. there's only one way to find out about this leading edge product.. Find me on facebook: Reliving Cebu. I can answer your questions on how to get a hold of the products.

• Valentina WITTROCK

Jan 01, 2013 - 11:41:25 AM

Most of people who start drink reliv said : Reliv change my life. I can say the same, Istop to be worried about health of my children and my parents, I start to enjoy life

• Sue Mastrovito

Jan 01, 2013 - 11:51:30 AM

Reliv hs honestly changed our whole families lives, especially our 12 yr old daughters. For more information find me on facebook @ Sue Mastrovito or relivthedream@yahoo.com

• Fely Bayona

Jan 01, 2013 - 05:02:36 PM

I am 62 years, meds-free, symptom free from Acid reflux, IBS, seasonal allergies, bronchitis and many more. 7 years ago, I was very sick with no energy, no mental focus & clarity, couldn't sleep & eat. Now I feel great with energy, mental focus & clarity. I even look much better. Check out my website: http://absolutefreedom.reliv.com. Contact me at felybayona@yahoo.com for business opportunity information.

• Lisa

Jan 01, 2013 - 07:29:15 PM

I have used the Reliv NOW for sometime.. It all started with an annoying pain in my knee. Since I started it, I feel so much more energy, the knee rarely hurts, and I've started working out at the gym. It is sooo easy to take, for me, I mix the powder with some Orange Juice. Drink it and that's all. I usually have mine with lunch or dinner, just add it to my drink. I am 47 and it's the burst of energy I need, and when I see all of the good things I am putting into my body, it makes me feel even better! Thanks Corinne Bustillos, my Reliv Savior!

• Matt

Jan 01, 2013 - 08:52:05 PM

I am a Phys Ed teacher, runner, and work out in the gym 3-4 days a week. I have had results using the Reliv products with quicker recovery time, better workouts & more energy. I recommend the basic, 24K & ProVantage. You can check out www.shots4 energy.com .

• Lana Lempert

Jan 01, 2013 - 09:36:48 PM

I've been on Reliv products for over 8 years. Prior to Reliv I had two major back surgeries,had high blood presure for 20 years,did not sleep for 15 years because of chronic pain was taking all kinds of medication and was facing third surgery on my back. I'm 57 years old,not taking any meds,pain free and have a lot of energy.I had build International bisiness around the World !!!Today I have Finansual Freedom because Reliv products works and its changing peoples lifes like it did mine.If you want your life to be changed I can help you too !!! Mesage me reliv4ever@gmail.com.

• Arlene

Jan 01, 2013 - 10:43:10 PM

My family has been using Reliv for over 10 years. I have gotten results with IBS and mild depression. My 90 year old father is suffering with Parkinson's and Alzheimer's and the Reliv products have really helped with his symptoms from the Parkinson's and slowed down the Alzheimer's. Also he recuperated very quickly two years ago after falling and breaking a hip and getting pneumonia. You can reach me at can76@knology.net.

• Sue

Jan 02, 2013 - 02:14:22 AM

Reliv was introduced to me 12 years ago. .. wonderful results with fibromyalgia and migraines. .. never had another one and I had suffered all my life. .. so grateful. .. Sudsueb@redshift.com. Love to share hope in a can!

• MORE COMMENTS