- Sales Account Executive- WJLA
- Sales Account Executive- NewsChannel 8
- WJLA-TV Local Sales Manager
- Graphic Designer
- WJLA/NewsChannel 8 News Anchor/Reporter (Weekends)
- Associate Segment Producer- PT Weekends
- WJLA/NewsChannel 8 Producer
- WJLA-TV/NewsChannel 8 News Photographer- Full Time
- WJLA-TV/NewsChannel 8 News Program Editor
- WJLA-TV/NewsChannel 8 Associate Producer
- WJLA-TV/NewsChannel8 Sports Director
- WJLA-TV/NewsChannel8 News Web Editor
- WJLA-TV/NewsChannel8 News Editor
- General Assignment Reporter (Freelance)
- WJLA-TV Sales Assistant
- Associate Producer
- News Producer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Multimedia Journalist
- WJLA-TV/NewsChannel 8 Weekend Executive Producer
Make your mark in Broadcasting. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the nation, programming 162 stations located in 79 geographically diverse markets after pending transactions. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and is dedicated to making Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. a communications powerhouse. We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team! Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
ABC 7 & NewsChannel 8 Internship Program
As a part of our commitment to community service and educational enrichment, ABC 7-WJLA-TV & NewsChannel 8 offers a limited number of highly-sought internships aimed at providing a springboard for college students interested in developing careers in broadcast and/or cable television. These internships are offered to selected participants currently enrolled institutions of higher learning. Student interns will experience all phases of a major market television station's day-to-day operations as a supplement to their academic curriculum.
ABC 7 & NewsChannel 8 internships are made available to juniors and seniors registered in a four-year undergraduate program at an accredited college or university. Graduate students and students entering their second year in a two-year junior or community college program may also be considered. Applicants should possess declared majors in communications, journalism, broadcast production techniques, meteorology, sales or some similar related area. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. The applicant must receive academic credit for the internship experience.
You must be:
- A current college student who boasts a strong academic record.
- Able to receive college credit for this internship.
- A responsible professional who has prior internship and/or work experience.
- A candidate with a terrific attitude who can work well with a team as well as independently.
- A creative self-starter who can work well under constant deadline.
- Willing to work mornings, nights and/ or weekends to support our newscasts varying hours: We will do our best to work with your schedule.
Please note: Please read the requirements carefully. It is imperative that your initial application package is complete and your information is correct when submitting it for review. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Please visit https://sbgtvcareers.silkroad.com/ to apply for our available internship opportunities.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!