Commercial Production Coordinator
- Department: Sales
- Hiring Manager: Erin Hood
The Commercial Production Department at WJLA-TV & News Channel 8 is seeking a Production Coordinator. The Production Coordinator assists the Commercial Production Manager with the day to day operation of the department & also assists in the production of commercials. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, developing concepts, writing scripts, gathering elements, selecting voice over talent, selecting music, and general administrative duties. Must be able to simultaneously follow multiple projects in different stages of production.
The ideal candidate will have a background in television production or studied a related field and a strong desire to work as a television producer. Also, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, strong writing skills and creativity are a must!
• This is an entry level position, but requires strong writing, organization and technical skills.
• This position is perfect for someone seeking to become a television producer.
• You will be joining a specialty media company with very powerful and positive buzz in the marketplace.
• If you like a fast paced environment with lots of opportunities to grow your capabilities and career, we may be the perfect place for you.
Before applying for this position, you should know a few things about working on this team:
- You will be joining a specialty media company with very powerful and positive buzz in the marketplace.
- If you like a fast paced environment with lots of opportunities to grow your capabilities and career and would like to help establish a groundbreaking new media company, we may be the perfect place for you.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or -
Send resume to Human Resources Department,
1100 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA 22209
NO PHONE CALLS EEO,M/F.
It is the Station's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national, origin, sex, or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law, in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Also it is the Station's policy to promote the realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive, continuing program of specific practices designed to ensure the full realization of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex and any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.