Five neighbors are being hailed as "heroes" after rescuing two women from a burning home. The fire happened late last month in Centreville—but, Thursday, those who sprung into action were given special honors.
A 1-year-old baby died Wednesday after the infant choked on a screw and died.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
Starting Monday, September 15th, ABC7 is giving you MORE news in your afternoons with an extra hour, an hour earlier! Join ABC7's Leon Harris and Alison Starling for what's trending in your community and world. Starting Monday, September 15th at 4pm right after "The Queen Latifah Show" at 3pm.