Gaywood Elementary School
A malfunctioning furnace caught fire at a Lanham elementary school Monday morning, causing students and staff to be evacuated and temporarily relocated to another campus.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
Starting Monday, September 15th, ABC7 is giving you MORE news in your afternoons with an extra hour, an hour earlier! Join ABC7's Leon Harris and Alison Starling for what's trending in your community and world. Starting Monday, September 15th at 4pm right after "The Queen Latifah Show" at 3pm.