A look at the State Corporation Commission report that investigated the circumstances that led to the explosion of a home in Chantilly in December of 2012.
The cause of an explosion that completely leveled a Montgomery County house and hospitalized its two inhabitants is becoming clear. Fire officials said the man who lived in the Rockville house disconnected a gas line Tuesday without shutting off the gas.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
"Katie" weekdays at 4pm on ABC7 followed by Leon Harris and Alison Starling on ABC7 News at 5. Click here to find out more about "Katie!"