A look at the State Corporation Commission report that investigated the circumstances that led to the explosion of a home in Chantilly in December of 2012.
The cause of an explosion that completely leveled a Montgomery County house and hospitalized its two inhabitants is becoming clear. Fire officials said the man who lived in the Rockville house disconnected a gas line Tuesday without shutting off the gas.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
Starting Monday, September 15th, ABC7 is giving you MORE news in your afternoons with an extra hour, an hour earlier! Join ABC7's Leon Harris and Alison Starling for what's trending in your community and world. Starting Monday, September 15th at 4pm right after "The Queen Latifah Show" at 3pm.