You've seen hamsters running around and around their hamster wheels...but have you seen the speed demons race one another on a hamster ball track?
A family in San Diego is suing Petco after their 10-year-old son died from a bacterial infection they say he contracted from a pet rat bite. Aidan Pankey died in June 2013, hours after he was rushed to the hospital with stomach pains.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
Airline passengers go through strict security screenings BEFORE heading to the gate, but what about AFTER? In an eye-opening I-team investigation, see how simple airport gift shop trinkets can be turned into bombs in minutes. Watch our I-Team investigation, "Bombs Beyond Security," MONDAY on ABC7 News at 11 after "Castle" at 10pm.