Prince George's County Fire Department
Two weeks after a deadly carbon monoxide poisoning in Prince George's County, 400 detectors were donated to the Prince George's County Fire Department to be given to local residents.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
Starting Monday, September 15th, ABC7 is giving you MORE news in your afternoons with an extra hour, an hour earlier! Join ABC7's Leon Harris and Alison Starling for what's trending in your community and world. Starting Monday, September 15th at 4pm right after "The Queen Latifah Show" at 3pm.