Stafford County Fire And Rescue
North Stafford High School was evacuated Friday morning and nine students were taken to local hospitals after a gas leaked during a science experiment, a county fire spokesperson says.
RecommendedRecent Facebook Activity
Only On 7
Starting Monday, September 15th, ABC7 is giving you MORE news in your afternoons with an extra hour, an hour earlier! Join ABC7's Leon Harris and Alison Starling for what's trending in your community and world. Starting Monday, September 15th at 4pm right after "The Queen Latifah Show" at 3pm.