ABC7 StormWatch with Doug Hill and Jacqui Jeras
77° Scattered Clouds Feels like: 77°
- High: 85° - Low 61°
- Wind: From West at 6mph
- Humidity: 74% | UV Index: High
- Dew Point: 68° | Pressure: 29.60 in
Updated 11:15 pm July 27, 2014
The severe weather threat is over. Thundershowers overnight with drier air moving in tomorrow.
ABC7 Belfort Furniture Weather CenterUpdated 10:51 pm
- Partly cloudy; isolated thunderstorms
- Lows: Upper 60s to low 70s
- Wind: SW 5-15 mph
- Partly cloudy, breezy, slight chance of a t'shower
- Highs: Mid to upper 80s
- Wind: WNW 10-20 mph
- Mostly sunny and less humid
- Highs: Upper 70s to low 80s
- Wind: WNW 5-10 mph
- We dodged the severe weather bullet today. Expect showers and a few thunderstorms overnight, but nothing severe. Check out our Live Super Doppler here.
Winds are already picking up across the area and it will remain breezy overnight and tomorrow, as the cold front slides through and ushers in drier air. As the upper level trough pivots overhead tomorrow, a stray thundershower can't be ruled out, but most of us will remain dry. The humidity will slowly fall through the day with warm highs in the mid to upper 80s. Tuesday through Thursday will be delightful with low humidity, unseasonably cool temperatures, and dry weather.
Interactive Radar Powered by WeatherUnderground
HD Maps / Videos Current Stormwatch 7 Weather MapsAll HD Maps / Videos
As we look to evolve our weather pages, we invite you to let us know what you love, hate, or wish we had. How can we make this web site better serve you? What helps you plan your day?
StormWatch 7 Blog From the ABC 7 Weather team
WeatherNet 7 Live weather cams from local schools
Weather Poll Tell us what you thinkView results
Daily Eye Wonder Weather photos and images
Smoke reached parts of the northeast on Friday morning August 25th from these fires over Northern Canada.
WJLA Mobile On the Go
No matter where you go, take WJLA news and tools with you.
- Metro Rail Tools
- Traffic Delays and Incidents